Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spoiled

My parents are here to visit! And that means it's time I get spoiled, very spoiled, by all the home cooked meals they will be cooking for me, as well as helping me take care of chores around the house. It feels so nice to actually be under someone's care again, so I'm going to make this one month worth all the while!

Nevertheless, that also means that I probably will not have time to update so much, since I want to take them out as much as I can, and we will be traveling around every weekend. School work is loading up as well, with exams coming up, Halloween performance, TV program filming, and preparation for my MOE teaching observation. Looks like October is going to be one crazy month!

I apologize in advance if I happen to be idle for quite a while. Fear not, I will definitely save up my travel photos for a later post.

Tomorrow is Teacher's Day here, and this Sunday will be the Moon Festival (a.k.a. Mid-Autumn  Festival). We have been invited by our landlord's family to attend a barbeque event with them at their Tai Chi Club in Miaoli City. Not sure what to expect, but it should be interesting.

 Going to eat with my co-teacher at a Teppanyaki (iron grill) restaurant in Miaoli city
 Trying out a conveyor belt sushi place in Hsinchu. So much fun!
 My afternoon dessert, mango Froyo!
 Students at my school assembling to film a song for our county-wide anti-drug campaign
Some awesome toys I picked up for my classroom while browsing through a stationery store




No comments:

Post a Comment